- Resolved an issue that would cause ReCaptcha to interfere with automated testing.
- Resolved an issue that would cause a formatting error in UTM query strings.
Added functionality: Tickets can now be re-sent to the purchaser using the Orders section in the iDonate back-office.
The Resend Tickets buttons will be grayed out once the order is refunded, or if the Event's "Send tickets separately to all ticket holders emails" setting is disabled.
- Resolved an issue that would cause ticket purchases to hang/stall on the last step.
- When editing a campaign in the iDonate back-office, the Lock Designation toggle is no longer enabled by default.
- Logos will now have a recommended size of 200x48.
- On Participant pages, the Team section no longer appears if Teams are disabled.
- Team and Participant sections now have a more uniform layout.
- Password reset codes will no longer be sent to non-existent email addresses.
- GMS Admins can now access DSS branding/editing capabilities, instead of only Super-Admins.
- Resolved an issue that would cause Donor Paid Fees to not be calculated into the record of the final transaction amount.
- Organizations can now allow donors to edit recurring designations from Donor Self Serve.