- Authentication processes have been improved. Organizations now have the option to log in via two-factor authentication rather than only a username and password, resulting in better overall security. Read more about how to opt in to iDonate's Two-Factor Authentication.
- Donor list reports now include the full text of the donor's State instead of short-code.
- Donor Self Serve users are no longer able to remove designations when that designation is the only one associated with the schedule.
- Resolved an issue that would cause GMS to show a blank screen instead of the dashboard for some users.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent designations from being added or edited within the Designation Cart (Beta).
- The Save Changes button has been added to the User Edit page.
- Improved the user experience when resetting passwords.
- Whitespace (spaces) in Program Page URL's (AKA Slugs) are no longer accepted as valid input. Existing slugs containing spaces will be converted to valid URL's (ex. "food drive" would then become "food%20drive") with no work required by the user.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the wrong Team Member to be displayed as the Team Captain.
- Team members and captains now display in alphabetical order when viewing Team Pages.